The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Cars & Coffee:Monthly Meet-last Sunday of the month 9:30am-12pm

Marcus GTE

Introducing the new Scottish Monthly Meet, taking place alongside the successful Tartan Tarmac meet, where members from all areas can come to talk supras make friends and pour over the regular supercars that are in attendance at

The event has been moved to its winter location, Milano Steak House, Cumbernauld from 9:30am to 12:30pm the last Sunday of every month

This event is already well attended by some of us and will make for an interesting invironment for us to have our monthly get together.

This enables us to still enjoy a meet even if/when the numbers are low as there are regularly around 50-100 cars in attendance and they are anything from new Ferraris to a Lamborghini Countash, American muscle cars and everything in between.

There is normally food, tea & coffee available to grab a bite to eat too :)

Details are

Main car park

Milano Steak House,

3 Auchenkilns Park

G68 9AW

Glasgow

9:30am-12:30pm

Please be aware police are in regular attendance to prevent dangerous driving.

The next meet is on the 27/11/16

Edited by Marcus GTE (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Due to unfortunate personal issues I couldn't make it to this meet. Marcus had already informed me he would not be attending and I knew Tony wouldn't either. You made no mention of coming Gordy. I even told Stuart that I wouldn't make it on Saturday night, away from the TT group chat so I don't appreciate the cheek coming across on this thread from the two of you about lack of attendance. I made you aware of my situation earlier today having had some time to catchup with the messenger chat. If you hadn't turned up late to it I'm Stuart would of relayed my reasoning for not coming had he still been there.

Due to unfortunate personal issues I couldn't make it to this meet. Marcus had already informed me he would not be attending and I knew Tony wouldn't either. You made no mention of coming Gordy. I even told Stuart that I wouldn't make it on Saturday night, away from the TT group chat so I don't appreciate the cheek coming across on this thread from the two of you about lack of attendance. I made you aware of my situation earlier today having had some time to catchup with the messenger chat. If you hadn't turned up late to it I'm Stuart would of relayed my reasoning for not coming had he still been there.

/QUOTE]

I was on about Gordy's clothes ;)

/QUOTE]

Ross, yes you made me aware this evening of your circumstances, but this light-hearted post was posted on Sunday before I knew about that.

I think you'll find on the messenger chat thread we all have, that I said I was going to be there a few days prior and confirmed that by adding my attendance on the Tartan Tarmac FB as well.

There was no update on this thread or any other that nobody else was attending and thus I assumed the usual crowd would be there.

Get off your high horse and calm your tits, I'm not a forum to take random abuse from someone who seems to have left their sense of humour elsewhere.

Feel free to justify yourself, as far as I'm concerned this is finished.

Apologies for not making this. Ross, as I explained to you, I was moved watches in work and my shifts for the full year changed. All that expressed firm interest on the thread were informed.

It may be useful in future to put your name down on this thread if attending future meets, and that way nobody will be out the loop.

Thankfully though this event was designed so that even if and when there is a low turn out, there is still plenty to see, as can be demonstrated by this picture from Sunday's event :thumbs: