The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ribble carbon road bike (size S)

Tsia

For sale is my nearly new Ribble Gran Fondo carbon road bike. I'm 5"6 and it fit me perfectly once I had fitted a shorter stem. This size should suit riders up to 5"8 depending on reach. Feel free to contact me if you'd like sizing advice - I'm not in a rush to sell it.

The description from Ribble's website is:

Gran Fondos or CycloSportives as they are known in France and England first started in Italy. This is our take on the frame perfectly suited for such events, a carbon monocoque frameset developed with the assistance of Dedacciai of Italy and bearing the famous Italian name.

The addition of a slightly taller head tube compared to more race oritentated frames and improved tube shaping helps provide better handling, additional comfort and increased torsional stiffness, making the Gran Fondo perfectly suited for longer rides. This is a frame that will quite happily go along at a steady pace, but when you want to ride a little harder, will be stiff enough to transfer power through the pedals for you. Classic Italian styling and fully internal cable routing complete the looks of this beautiful looking bicycle.

Full carbon fibre frame and fork

All cables internally routed

English threaded bottom bracket

1 1/8th steerer tube

Classic Italian styling

Clearance for 25mm tyres

It's specced with Shimano Sora (9 speed) throughout with a 50/34 chainset and Shimano RS11 wheels. I'm a former bike mechanic, so the bike has been kept to a very high standard. It's not covered much distance in it's lifetime - around 500 miles or so, which is why I'm selling it. I've had it about two years now but simply not found time to go out and ride it. Please feel free to get in contact if you have any questions. Shimano R540 pedals are included.

I'm located in Milton Keynes and can set the bike up on a turbo trainer at home for you to try out - please contact me if you'd like to try the bike.

Looking for £600

[ATTACH=CONFIG]213323[/ATTACH]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.