The mkiv Supra Owners Club

West Cornwall Motor Show 24th/26th June

Slam

Hello to you all again. Well its that time for me to start sorting this meet again. As some of you alredy know, it's a one day show on the Sunday 26th,but we meet up around lunch time on the 25th Saturday, for me to take you all for a drive. Then end up a the show ground. We normally pitch tents on the edge of the show ground on Saturday afternoon. Then have a stroll to the pub for a meal, oh & drinks oh & I am not paying for you,I will shout bacon buttys in the morning. The show starts at 10am Sunday 26th, so if you cant make it on Saturday, you will need to get on show ground by 9:30 sundy morning. Entry is free for driver & passenger. Though anyone that is camping, very small fee,will confirm. Going to need to push for your info soon as well.

Thanks

Malcolm

Yeah ok I'm in. Do you mind if I ask a few other mates into cars to join in the fun?

Hello mate , great if you can come along . Errm to be honest with you, I would prefer club members only on my meet and club stand. Hope you understand . Your mates are more than welcome to come to the show. But if they want to show their cars, they will have to sort them self out. Or pay to walk in.

Ahh sorry I didn't realise this was a club stand thing! Thought it was just a thread for a car show meet! Well I still want to come and camp etc but not sure my car is really show car worthy!

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh sorry I didn't realise this was a club stand thing! Thought it was just a thread for a car show meet! Well I still want to come and camp etc but not sure my car is really show car worthy!

- - - Updated - - -

Can I be on stand also I'm actually running the modified show and shine at this event :) anything you want to know just ask

/QUOTE]

Hi mate, yer shaw you can put your car on the stand,looks nice. Put a pic up on here

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lol no problem mate, take it you have a supra ? Put a pic up so we can see condition, bit of polish works wonders

Bliley didn't mean to post that so many times stupid phone! Check my garage for photos it's the black one! No photos to post on this phone as its fairly new.

- - - Updated - - -

Bliley didn't mean to post that so many times stupid phone! Check my garage for photos it's the black one! No photos to post on this phone as its fairly new.