The mkiv Supra Owners Club

West Cornwall Motor Show 24th/26th June

Slam

After speaking with Josh, he has told me the club house are doing food Saturday night. I know we normally go pub for food and drink. But how do ya all feel about staying on site to eat and drink. Will get a idea of the menus later this week. Oh camping is confirmed . And looks like we can get on same patch.

• 2 weeks later...

Right Guy's , sorry for delay . This is the menu for Saturday night up the club house . Can you let me know your thoughts.

Curry with Rice 5.00

Burger with chips 4.00

2x Sausage with chips 2.50

Sausage egg chips 4.00

Cheesy chips 1.80

Chips 1.50

Drinks cheap lol

• 5 weeks later...

Saturday plan

Meet at Goss Moore services again between 1-2pm. Then have a little drive then pick Karen up,then drive over to the show ground were we cab ait and watch afternoon cricket with a beer before setting up tents. We will be eating in the club house this time . Followed by beer and chit chat. Don't forget your camp chairs and something warm to wear for the evening . Bacon butty in the morning .

Well, what can I say. Thanks to all that made it. Had a good little run out on Saturday. .Great racing spirit from Dan lol.

Sorry about the cock up with the food. At least we had something . Sorry the weather was not on our side today, Will sorry you couldn't get your car there but good to see you and the family today .