The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD - Single Turbo Precision 6466 Gen2 Upgrade - 750rwhp

Sheefa

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TI work looks great Greg, did they cut and weld a new piece on or fabricate it themselves? Would you mind PMing me the companies details as my exhaust would do with a little fettling.
Hi mate

They cut and rolled a 1mm strip of titanium which overlapped the existing pipe by a cm and then welded it neatly also welding on a new custom flange to the end which they replicated from existing steel one.

Pm to follow.

Cheers

• 1 year later...

Quick Update. The following parts have already been purchased or will be imminently:

OS Giken Triple Plate Clutch - good for 800-1200rwhp

AP Racing BTCC Brakes - provided they fit with CCWs

I'm on the hunt for a better Exhaust Manifold, larger ASNU 1500 injectors or possibly bigger, an ETS or similar FMIC to handle power and of course a new bigger Turbo! I still plan on stripping the underside too and getting it treated by Performance@Hart.

Looking forward to taking this love of my life to the next level.

Gregimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Edited by Sheefa (see edit history)

• 4 months later...
I know I'm nearly 6 months behind here Greg - but really glad to see you have bought this one back! Great car!
Thanks matey. Hope you're keeping well too and would be good to see you soon! I'm over the moon I have it back.

Interior is so clean and mint. Very jealous.

How do you secure the toucan

Thanks mate. I actually purchased a new gear surround panel too as mine had some tiny surface scratches and it was doing my head in! Interior is "nearly" finished. See below.

I need those dials!
Yeah they're the Stu Hagen ones and they're awesome buddy. They transform the cockpit. Just awaiting my completed HVAC updated dials to arrive, in post from Australia as got these from Tony at ProSpec. Should finish everything off nicely.

The car got plenty of attention at the recent Caffeine&Machine meeting for Daikoku Nights. Arrived late but got told to park right up the front. A few pics of the rear end, side, engine and people smiling at the bay. Really good night and well controlled.

I've got a few other plans but time is killing me at the moment. I'm attending a special photoshoot on Tuesday for something very interesting but been asked to sign an NDA so can't reveal yet.

Thanks all

Gregimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• 4 weeks later...

Fitted my new HVAC dials from ProSpec Imports and they look great with the Stu Hagen clusters. Thankfully the dimmer switch tones the brightness to an acceptable level, the pics are about 85% of max brightness.

Also fitted an APR rear wing. Not everyone's cup of tea but it fits nicely in stock mounting holes so can easily swap back and this makes a huge difference on spirited drives so look forward to properly testing it out next year. imageimageimageimage