The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast road compound brake pads

Chris Wilson

Continuing the special deal with free insured post and packing to any UK post code on full car sets I have Jap spec caliper fast road pads at £130 plus VAT a full car set.

UK caliper pads are £140 plus VAT a full car set.

I can do UK fronts with Jap spec rears at £135 plus VAT a full car set.

LS400 front caliper pads are £80 plus VAT a set, £5.80 plus VAT insured P&P., or free P&P if ordered with UK or Jap spec rear pads.

I can do these nice, quiet, fast road compound pads that are very kind to discs for a vast range of other cars now, including all the Skyline range, RX-7, MX-5, most hot hatches and a fair range of exotica. Just e-mail me for a price.

Thanks [email protected]

• 5 weeks later...

I have found nothing better than OE Toyota discs for the UK brake set up. I can't really make any profit on these now several Toyota main dealers offer the same discount to forum members than they do to trade buyers, so I have to point you to those sellers tat offer such discounts on OE parts like discs, sorry. I could easily sell you none OE discs, but i have to be farnk and say most are not as good.

With a given pad compound they seem to give more "bite". I suspect a different type of grey cast iron is used. Maybe over huge mileages they won't wear as well as the OE ones, but who here is putting fifth thousand miles a year on one these days?

Sounds interesting.

Could you quote me a price for the Jspec pads you offer and Jspec sized German discs please then Chris including VAT.

Many thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi what discs do they work best with?

Stock type discs, or quality TUV approved discs. The cheap stuff from the likes of Ebay seem to be made from melted down Chinese bicycle frames and give issues. I can supply good N/A stroke J-spec pattern discs, but the UK ones seem best from Toyota themselves. E-mail me for pricing please.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you take card payment for set of UK pads Chris ?

No, sorry, Paypal, cheque or cash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.