The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Europe

Dnk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% out.

We need to take back control of our country and stop the immigration invasion that is ruining our way of life. I have nothing against them wanting to improve their life's and coming here to work but the numbers need to be controlled as all we're doing at moment is creating different pockets of society that aren't integrating and that's no way for any society to succeed when so much divide and separation.

And we should insure all our homeless, injured soldiers are cared for first before we take in refugees.

I also believe we will be a lot financial better off as won't have to send billions of pounds into Europe.

Out!!!! As really fu&/ed off with all the crap pushed are way sort out the elderly and needy that is British and has payed in tax's for YEARS!!! And get sweet jack all yet most that scam and steal there way here get hand outs left right and centre!! Pleading poverty my arse the divs round here have iPhones, leather coats, £100 trainers needy my foot!!! If we was in the same boat going over there what would we get naff all!!!! Makes me sick rant over :taped::taped:

Out but I think I read somewhere that even if we go we don't get border control for another 5 years, can someone confirm this as I am damned if I can find it again?

The only bad side of this referendum is we have to see Nicola "Cranky" Sturgeon on the box again, she makes my blood boil!

In, without EU funding the majority of Wales is f*****. EU money rebuilt half of Cardiff and mos tof South Wales' infrastructure.

If we do stay in I want less input of EU laws put onto us though because it's not "one size fits all" for every country. It's ridiculous.

EDIT: Ironically I support independence for Scotland and Wales from England however

In, without EU funding the majority of Wales is f*****. EU money rebuilt half of Cardiff and mos tof South Wales' infrastructure.

Money that could have come from the UK if we weren't paying £30m - £50m per day to the EU.

The EU is also preventing government intervention in the steel industry, what effect will that have on Wales?

If we do stay in I want less input of EU laws put onto us though because it's not "one size fits all" for every country. It's ridiculous.

That's how the EU works though. And a vote to remain in is going to be seen as a green light from Brussels to inflict ever further integration on us. According to the Lisbon treaty, we're obliged to adopt the Euro in 2020. Without treaty change, Camerons 'assurances' are going to be knocked down in short order.

: Ironically I support independence for Scotland and Wales from England however

How come?

I'm voting out. I was undecided at first but the more I hear about it, I can't think of a reason to stay that can't be countered by the BREXIT arguments.

We need to take control of our borders, our immigration policies, our money, etc. Mistakes will be made, but lets make our own and not let Europe make them for us.

With regards to the big businesses, I think that this is some scare mongering. The world is very different now from when these agreements/policies were put in place. It needs to complete reform and leaving the EU and re-establishing our own identity is a perfect way to do it on our terms. We're in the G8, and either 5th or 6th in the worlds biggest economies, big businesses need us as much as we need them - all IMO.