The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bournemouth Wheels 2016

ripped_fear

Evening all,

Following from last year event- CLICK

THE EVENT

So Bournemouth wheels is returning for its third years, and I have been in touch with the organiser again and we are welcome back in a similar location, although if we get there a little earlier we can get closer to the pier.

The event was a great success last year and was a brilliant weekend despite some dodgey weather on the Sunday, and the owner club area was well received.

Its a great event for the family with lots to see and do, beach, amusements, monster trucks, dirt bikes, rides, stalls, and this year some more bits too.

Please click on there website for more information-

http://bournemouthwheels.co.uk/

THE STAND

Once again I have advised them I can get around 20 cars but we can have more room if we can get numbers.

The stand is for Saturday 4th June and Sunday 5th June ONLY.

I have to make it clear that I need 100% commitment if you wish to participate and all vehicles and drivers will need to be able to meet early Saturday and Sunday morning (We have to enter as a club) and have the cars in place ALL DAY!

If you can not commit to this then I'm afraid please don't add yourself to the list. You can however just do one day if prefered.

How to get involved-

If you wish to join us please post your name here and PM me your Car, The days you wish to attend, License plate number, number of passengers, full name.

This is required for signing up.

All passes will stay with me and be handed out on the day.

Now the best bit...

The Price.... its FREE again, but I must emphasise just because its free, please only add yourself to the list if you can 100% come, last year some people just didn't show and it looks bad on both myself, and the club when we have specified we NEED x number of spaces.

Anyway if your interested please add yourself to the list bellow.

More details will be posted in due coarse.

attachment.php?attachmentid=208564&stc=1&d=1454096675

attachment.php?attachmentid=208565&stc=1&d=1454096675

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are you guys gonna be staying overnight? Not sure whether to look at hotels or camping.

I am fairly local so will probably just travel down each day for it. But last year some of the guys booked The Wessex hotel and we went for beers and a meal there. Will probably do the same thing again on the Saturday evening. If lots of people are up for traveling down I will happily give the hotel a call and see if I can work out a deal on a few rooms.Post 216 of the old thread has images of the hotel in question.

Great event and was a good laugh last year!

Unfortunetly I won't be able to make it this year as I'm back up in Scotland.

Hope the weather holds out for you guys this year as the Saturday last year was fantastic, and remember...no burnouts on the seafront... ;)

Sorry to hear you wont be around this year, will spin the wheels in your honour :D

I am fairly local so will probably just travel down each day for it. But last year some of the guys booked The Wessex hotel and we went for beers and a meal there. Will probably do the same thing again on the Saturday evening. If lots of people are up for traveling down I will happily give the hotel a call and see if I can work out a deal on a few rooms.Post 216 of the old thread has images of the hotel in question.

Dont be late this time 😄

Awesome shall I ad you and Kar to the list separately in different cars?

lol Sabrinas car was lovely o have on the stand brought the females in!

😄😄😄

Add us both to the list mate. Will be both cars. I will send you car info as mine is different this year.

Go for it Rog. You could book in the Wessex Hotel with us & Shawn

Your car will be fine at the hotel. Thats if James cbr comes !!!! He was car park attendant last year

I am really skint at the minute, hence I can't commit really or book a hotel room

We have just spent out on Dragonball (wasn't going to go), replace a large section of the rear roof (totally unexpected) and I got a V160 conversion kit, all in 2 weeks lol