The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Show at The Donkey Sanctuary Sidmouth 3rd July 2016

DodgyRog

This was a new show last year to raise money for the The Donkey Sanctuary

Link to Facebook page for the show https://www.facebook.com/events/545421458948440/

I went very last minute last year and it was a really nice day

So this year we should have a club stand

Prices now been announced

This year, it will be £5 per car for exhibitors (payable on entrance), with no additional charge for passengers

As well as the Car Show you can go and have a wonder around the Sanctuary

http://www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk/visit-us/sidmouth

1. DodgyRog

2. Hitbox Junkie

3. Kev.O

4. walkerstrider

5. ozzysoil

6. wile e coyote

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Think myself and the girlfriend will be interested regardless if I have the supra then or not :)

It was a really nice day last year, they gave us a discount in the Café too

I would guess there where 150/200 cars there and everything you could think of car wise as well

Obviously they have excellent taste though, as I won Best in Show ;)

• 1 month later...

Just a quick message for anyone interested

I have started a general Chat on Facebook Messenger for this seasons Show stuff

I will obviously also update the relevant threads here with anything necessary too

If you want in on the Facebook/Messenger Then post here and I or someone can add you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really surprised there are not more up for this

Anymore want to come, please let me know soon

I am going to Pm the list with meeting options tonight

Should just add, this is held on grass, not in the Donkey yard in the pics, these were done over the winter as promo pics for this years event as I won best in show last year

1. DodgyRog

2. Hitbox Junkie

3. Kev.O

4. walkerstrider

5. ozzysoil

6. wile e coyote

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Really surprised there are not more up for this

Anymore want to come, please let me know soon

I am going to Pm the list with meeting options tonight

Should just add, this is held on grass, not in the Donkey yard in the pics, these were done over the winter as promo pics for this years event as I won best in show last year

1. DodgyRog

2. Hitbox Junkie

3. Kev.O

4. walkerstrider

5. ozzysoil

6. wile e coyote

Supra isnt going to be ready for this and I cant make this because of work commitments. :( I was really looking forward to this as I like donkeys.

If I can get down I will be just going for the show and not the stand.

Supra isnt going to be ready for this and I cant make this because of work commitments. :( I was really looking forward to this as I like donkeys.

If I can get down I will be just going for the show and not the stand.

No problem thanks for letting me know, come and say hello if you do venture down

Just sent this Pm out to those already on the list to come along, anyone else that wants to attend I need to know asap please, as I have just confirmed the numbers with the organisers

Okay looks like only 5 of us for this, which I am a bit surprised at

Plan is to meet at the Services ( Postcode is EX2 7HF ) and drive to the Donkey Sanctuary from there, it should take around 30 mins to get over there and we have been asked to arrive between 9 and 10

So I plan to meet at the Exeter Services for 8am with the plan of leaving around 8.30am, this gives us a bit of room if we hit traffic, as it is just an A road all way with pretty much no overtaking chances for us to make up time

Can everyone confirm they plan to attend please, so we don't wait at the services for no shows

Also can you just let me know if you want to just meet us at the Donkey Sanctuary, this will be fine and you will be able to get in and just ask to be put on the MkivSupra Owners stand on arrival

Money is paid on entry at £5 per car including passengers, please try and have the £5 ready to pay on entry as it speeds up the queue a bit ;)

Any questions please Pm me and in case anyone needs it for some reason my Mobile is **********