The mkiv Supra Owners Club

January Meet?

thedice917

Any word on a January meet? i know its a bit late in the month but i figured i would open the discussion.

On another note, I have a small group of supra owners known as the LMF Supra Club (Lakenheath, Mildenhal, Feltwell RAF bases). We are based out at the RAF bases near Brandon. There are about 20 members that own Supras and we have a monthly "Supras and Coffee" every 2nd Sunday of the month at 10:00am at the McDonalds in Thetford. (Forest Retail Park, London Road, Ipswich, Norfolk IP24 3QL) :Secondjump: has attended 2 of these and we have talked about opening it up to all the East members to see if we can get a bigger turn out. Its a bit far for some of you but its a good time! Later in the year we are planning on taking cruises from there to places for things like track days at Snetterton or photo sessions and such.

The LMF Supra Club meets are not affiliated to the MKiv Owners Club East meets we have, i am not trying to replace them, just making something for the local guys to me to come too. i am hoping i get them more comfortable with meets that they come to more of the East meets.

Find us on FaceBook "LMF Supra Club"

Have a great day!!

I am up for meet for sure either weekend is ok, although do have few plans end Jan as nephew and niece birthday and was planning to sorn supra end of January but could delay it a week to meet up as think be nice to get together, also think be great to meet the other supra club. While supra is off road doing bodywork will still attend meets will either come with Alex or mate dean in skyline if not will just come in focus as def want to keep in touch with everyone and meet new owners

Any word on a January meet? i know its a bit late in the month but i figured i would open the discussion.

On another note, I have a small group of supra owners known as the LMF Supra Club (Lakenheath, Mildenhal, Feltwell RAF bases). We are based out at the RAF bases near Brandon. There are about 20 members that own Supras and we have a monthly "Supras and Coffee" every 2nd Sunday of the month at 10:00am at the McDonalds in Thetford. (Forest Retail Park, London Road, Ipswich, Norfolk IP24 3QL) :Secondjump: has attended 2 of these and we have talked about opening it up to all the East members to see if we can get a bigger turn out. Its a bit far for some of you but its a good time! Later in the year we are planning on taking cruises from there to places for things like track days at Snetterton or photo sessions and such.

The LMF Supra Club meets are not affiliated to the MKiv Owners Club East meets we have, i am not trying to replace them, just making something for the local guys to me to come too. i am hoping i get them more comfortable with meets that they come to more of the East meets.

Find us on FaceBook "LMF Supra Club"

Have a great day!!

Sounds good :thumbs:! I will try to attend, but it won't be every month; I'll try and give you a heads-up as to when I hope to pop along and I do like the sound of a track day as I've never done one :).

I'm up for the weekend of the 30/31 Jan or 6/7 Feb.

Proposed location here: http://www.thegoodpubguide.co.uk/pub/view/Dog-IP31-3LP

What's your thoughts folks :)

Again, sounds good to me, weather permitting of course ;). I can't do the weekend of the 30th/31st but the 6th I should be able to do :thumbs:.

I'm sorry for not turning up today everyone, it was one of those days when everything seems to be conspiring against me and it was nearly 15:00 by the time I was ready to leave home :(. It would have been gone 16:30 by the time I would have arrived. I do apologise once again and intend to be at the next one!