The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1990 nissan skyline r32 gtr very clean!

rob.sherer

PRICE DROP!! NOW 13K!!!

Hi all I have my nissan skyline gtr for sale.

Only has the car for about a month now but can't afford to insure it.

Car has 66k on the clock but will go up as still driving it.

It's has loads of paper work showing work done and all the import documents.

The car is almost standard with only mods being;

Uprated clutch to handle 700 ft torque not sure on make will check the documents later.

De cat and cat back exhaust system

Coil overs. Very good ones handles amazingly. Again will have to double check.

Nardi steering wheel

And mushroom air filters.

Uprated brakes from the r33 gtr v-spec. Front and back

Prob more but will have to go through papers and up date later.

AVS wheels with recently fitted new cooper tires fitted. (The wheels cost £800 a corner new!)

Accept that pretty much standard.

Mechanically the car is 100% nothing wrong with her at all!

The body work is pretty much spotless accept for a vew stone chips as had full respray in metallic black 3 years ago.

It also had an engine rebuild 6k ago!

I'm looking for 13k for her but open to reasonable offers.

Please help me sell her haha

Any questions please ask away

Will upload more pics

P. S.

Car will come with a customer made car cover

Boost controler

Turbo timer

And a few other bits and bobs :)

What is the problem? Age, post code etc.

Age unforunantly. They won't insure me until I'm 25 or I pay an outrages premium. When I had the supra with all mods declared it was less than a quater in price to insure next to a near stock gtr :/

It's a shame really I really enjoy this car but I just can't justify 3k + on insurance.

Age unforunantly. They won't insure me until I'm 25 or I pay an outrages premium. When I had the supra with all mods declared it was less than a quater in price to insure next to a near stock gtr :/

It's a shame really I really enjoy this car but I just can't justify 3k + on insurance.

Wow. That is hefty..!!

It is during threads like this I enjoy being 41. Would you swap your drastic insurance premiums for a bald head, 3 blood sucking kids, a mental wife and grey pubes?

H.

Wow. That is hefty..!!

It is during threads like this I enjoy being 41. Would you swap your drastic insurance premiums for a bald head, 3 blood sucking kids, a mental wife and grey pubes?

H.

:friday:

Age does indeed have it's benefits :)

well if you want straight line speed supra is the way forward. but if you enjoy going for drives with corners its the r32 hands down everytime! handles amazingly for the age of the car and prob handles better than some of the newer cars on the market today!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.