The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Merry Christmas !

Lee P

Just wanted to say a big Merry Christmas and a happy new to everyone

We have had a great year again and built some awesome cars.

Thank you to all our customers for giving us the opportunity to work on your cars.

Next year is set to be even busier and we have a lot of very special builds coming up.

We have made some upgrades to the Workshop as well which some of you have seen.

While I'm off next week I will update some threads with what's been happening and some of the builds that are underway.

Big thank you again from all at SRD :thumbs:

Merry Christmas !

Just want to say on behalf of myself and all the other members whos cars you've built, fixed and advised on; thank you! Your continued first rate customer service, skill and knowledge is massively appreciated and your ongoing success is all down to it! Glad to have seen the business grow into the what is today and looking forward to seeing what you and the team come up with over the next year!

Enjoy the well earned rest mate and spend some time with the fam; Jake is growing up fast and he'll be chomping at the bit soon and wanting daddy to retire! Just remember, we need you back in the new year!

Just want to say on behalf of myself and all the other members whos cars you've built, fixed and advised on; thank you! Your continued first rate customer service, skill and knowledge is massively appreciated and your ongoing success is all down to it! Glad to have seen the business grow into the what is today and looking forward to seeing what you and the team come up with over the next year!

Enjoy the well earned rest mate and spend some time with the fam; Jake is growing up fast and he'll be chomping at the bit soon and wanting daddy to retire! Just remember, we need you back in the new year!

Perfect summary :thumbs:

Mr, Mrs & Jr Perryman and The SRD Team - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!

I'd like to take a moment and echo some of the sentiments already mentioned, on behalf of myself and all of those here whose cars you have rescued, built, rebuilt, fixed and put on magazines - A massive unequivocal THANK YOU!! Every time we jump into our cars, fire them up and go for a drive, feel that boost and smile and grin like little boys know that we are feeling grateful to you for making our dreams come true. Supra ownership in particular has been difficult for me but if it wasn't for your constant, unmatchable customer service, help and guidance I don't know where I would be.

Please enjoy the thoroughly deserved time off, we will try our best not to hound you over the festive period. Rest up and recuperate as we will undoubtedly be needing a lot of SRD magic in 2016!