The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net Summer Meet 'S Club Party' - Saturday 16th July 2016 at Wroxall Abbey

Burna

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Supra is up and running by then, I'm in! Don't care about the room type, I'd probably be too drunk to find it anyway :rlol:

Only other fair way to divvy out rooms is to stick all the keys in a bag, and blindly grab a key. Pot luck. That way no one can do the "I was working when the shop opened, not fair" thing.

If the Supra is up and running by then, I'm in! Don't care about the room type, I'd probably be too drunk to find it anyway :rlol:

Only other fair way to divvy out rooms is to stick all the keys in a bag, and blindly grab a key. Pot luck. That way no one can do the "I was working when the shop opened, not fair" thing.

Isn't that Burna's game but in a bowl?

You don't have to come in the Supra, it's more of a social event anyway :)

And last year I made the room allocations random, but that made some people unhappy. So this year I'm giving members atleast a chance at getting a better room if they wish.

I know that more than anyone.

I'm there for the party and the members not the location.

I'm just worried about other members getting upset which could be understandable.

I like the first come first served aspect, just like DB.

Maybe set a date the shop will go live so it gives everyone a fair shot of getting a room instead of relying on a notice on this thread?

This year the overall standard of the rooms available has increased greatly over last year, as we have all the mansion rooms to fill first, and they are all of a better standard than the Courtyard building where we had to fill rooms first last year. So I'm confident that the large majority of the members will be more than happy with their rooms this year :)