The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Box from under drivers seat (Remote Central Locking)

mwilkinson

• 3 years later...

Going to resurrect this thread.

I'd like to get hold of another set. Mainly because the loom I have has been chopped.

Does anyone have one that they would like to sell? If you have an aftermarket alarm this is a redundant bit if kit.

These come up reasonably often on eBay - ebay.com. When i was researching how to go about pairing new key fobs it seems the US ones have a red button that is used in fob pairing that isn't a fixture on JDM car modules and they are located differently, behind the steering column. Increasingly JDM cars are entering the USA for parts and the c/l module will probably one part they will not recognise as interchangeable with US cars so it's the kind of part US breakers will offload relatively cheaply.

These come up reasonably often on eBay - ebay.com. When i was researching how to go about pairing new key fobs it seems the US ones have a red button that is used in fob pairing that isn't a fixture on JDM car modules and they are located differently, behind the steering column. Increasingly JDM cars are entering the USA for parts and the c/l module will probably one part they will not recognise as interchangeable with US cars so it's the kind of part US breakers will offload relatively cheaply.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Did you find a solution to pairing the key? I've got a few new unused keys and I'd like to revert back to the stock central locking system.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.