The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK spec SUPRA

ARPUS

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Josh, The car has to be in the original colour RED, as I'm really interested in the classic car status of the UK spec Supras and the car needs to be as original as possible, in the major areas.

How's your respray and engine ''tweak'' going? ... lol

Regards,

Steve

Hello Josh, The car has to be in the original colour RED, as I'm really interested in the classic car status of the UK spec Supras and the car needs to be as original as possible, in the major areas.

Regards,

Steve

You know you could request the information from DVLA and they will tell you the names and registered keepers of the car details you request. You could try contacting them and see if they would sell. Its a long shot but you will be a long time waiting for one to turn up!

The DVLA will only give out personal information, if there is an official reason. ( i.e. The car was given a parking ticket and they need the owner's details, to send the fine to. )

I quote from the letter the DVLA sent me---

Regulation 27 of the Road Vehicles ( Registration and Licensing ) Regulations 2002 permits the release of certain information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and has a duty to protect the privacy of individuals, when releasing information held on its computer record. Regards, Steve

Regards,

Steve

The respray went well and she's looking great now, thanks.

I hope you find the Supra you're looking for :)

It's not very good Josh, I'd ask for your money back, or better still, sell it to someone who want's a Red UK spec Supra.... lol

Seriously though, it looks fantastic !!! Regards, Steve

• 2 weeks later...
It's not very good Josh, I'd ask for your money back, or better still, sell it to someone who want's a Red UK spec Supra.... lol

Seriously though, it looks fantastic !!! Regards, Steve

The rear view photo of your car, shows just how brilliant the respray is Josh. The paint finish looks almost liquid !!! --- Regards, Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello arpus, thanks for your interest but I am not selling the supra. I am in the middle of restoring it at the moment and would find it hard letting it go. Thanks

Mr Deano

Thanks for getting in touch, Mr Deano.

I hope the restoration goes well !!!

Do you know any owners of similar cars?

Regards,

Steve

I don't know anyone that owns a supra sorry steve. If I see or know of anything for sale I'll be sure to post it on here.

Regards!

Dean

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know anyone that owns a supra sorry steve. If I see or know of anything for sale I'll be sure to post it on here.

Regards!

Dean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.