The mkiv Supra Owners Club

November Meet

J-Meiser

Following on from our great meet last month and what we all "agreed" on, I figured I'd put this out there to and see what we can do with it :thumbs:

Date: Saturday 28th November

Place: Old Ferry Boat, St. Ives, PE27 4TG

Time: 13:30

All sorted, all that we need now are folks to turn up on the day :)!

Edited by J-Meiser
Amended text (see edit history)

im good, remember we said something about doing it a bit earlier.

ALSO, some Supra guys from the bases are meeting on RAF Mildenhall for Coffee and heading to Snetterton to spectate the track day on the 15th if anyone wants to meet us. we can meet you guys right off base around 11:00 and drive up to Snetterton. its just a day out really, i may be able to sign 1 or 2 people on base around 9:00 if anyone wants to do that.

My weekends this month are starting to get booked up :(; at the moment, for me personally, Saturday 28th is looking good - I'm not forcing that date upon us, but just letting everyone know that at this point in time, that date is looking like it will be the best one for me. Thoughts, opinions and input are encouraged :).

Cool, lets cool it the 28th and I normally work Saturday till 11am so how about meet at 1:30?

Also got mate with skyline would people mind if he came along in his car to the meet?

I've got no problem if your friend with the Skyline wants to come along too :thumbs:. If everyone is happy with the above, I'll get it added to the first post, if not, please voice your alternative ASAP :).

hi all im Richard ive been a member for awhile now but not been able to get to the meets due to work commitments but would like to go to them more often would love to come to the st ives meet so I can get to know some members looking forward to seeing everyone kind regards Richard and denise

The more the merrier chap, look forward to meeting you both

hi all im Richard ive been a member for awhile now but not been able to get to the meets due to work commitments but would like to go to them more often would love to come to the st ives meet so I can get to know some members looking forward to seeing everyone kind regards Richard and denise

Nice to hear from you both and look forwards to seeing you there :thumbs:. The more local members the better!

• 2 weeks later...