The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Different slant from the scammers!

Tricky-Ricky

Received this email today, seems they are trying a less complicated approach, was tempted to copy and paste a credit agreement with OTT rates and send it back.

Seems they even used a spell checker.

"Am sorry to bother you with this mail, Unfortunately I'm out of the country in South Cyprus and found myself in a Tragic situation which i really need to take care of now, I had my bags stolen from me and personal belongings.. I have tried to contact with the necessary authorities but nothing is really working out, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very soon. I really need a quick loan from you Please.

Thanks,

Steve "

The Met would stop and search him, but Teresa is saying no, naughty naughty, hands off :) Soon he won't need to change his name to Steve, should he fall into the desperate plight of going in search of an honest job, guidelines are about to be issued where job applications do not show real names, to avoid "prejudice". They'll be sending job interviewees off from the job centres in full disguise next.

Received this email today, seems they are trying a less complicated approach, was tempted to copy and paste a credit agreement with OTT rates and send it back.

Seems they even used a spell checker.

"Am sorry to bother you with this mail, Unfortunately I'm out of the country in South Cyprus and found myself in a Tragic situation which i really need to take care of now, I had my bags stolen from me and personal belongings.. I have tried to contact with the necessary authorities but nothing is really working out, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very soon. I really need a quick loan from you Please.

Thanks,

Steve "

String em along for a bit if you're hopelessly bored.

Ask them for their full bank details so you can transfer them some funds then post them on 4chan.