The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is it just me? The time of year?

Scott

Seems really quiet on here over the past while. Not a great deal of threads on the go at any one time, especially in the evenings. I remember coming on every hour or 2 to find pages of things to browse through but now there's very little.

Is the forum really going down hill?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been shit here since I left. Everyday is the same...:D

You out the closet yet?

- - - Updated - - -

It is alot quieter on here now but I guess thats due to the age and availability of the cars, but I have seen a few old members coming back this year,

But the likes of Ed dont see any posts from him any more ?

You your self dropped off for about a year x

Quite the book keeper :D

Pension & private healthcare plans?

I have neither so you have no chance. The cars may not happen but something big business wise may upon us soon so its better to be prepared.

You have mentioned the Cayman before and the GTS or GT4 look epic. Boxster Spyder is quick too. May never happen though if things don't go right.

Couldn't agree more certainly getting quieter thread wise. Be interesting to know traffic wise.

The For sale section seems to be quietening down a bit too, everyone's going to the FB group. And personally my trust is certainly lower over there,

I keep hearing about this FB group you got a link mate?

I keep hearing about this FB group you got a link mate?

Just type Toyota Supra's and parts for sale Europe on the FB search.

Be careful though, it isnt a community and it has lots of banned members in it including the founder of the page. That being said I have bought through it a few times.

Just type Toyota Supra's and parts for sale Europe on the FB search.

Be careful though, it isnt a community and it has lots of banned members in it including the founder of the page. That being said I have bought through it a few times.

This! Just this morning a dispute popped up with a member that had a few disputes on here and eventually left (banned?) iirc.

To be fair to the owner I have bought things off him before, and they were exactly as described and arrived quickly. But yes, otherwise I am very cautious about buying stuff on there. I wouldn't even consider sending a paypal payment for something through that group. The beauty of buying things through the forum is that it's very easy to look at their posting history and what other people have to say about them.

As to the original post, yes, it has been quiet recently. But the forum goes through periods like this occasionally, and always picks up again when a spate of new members happens, or a few of the old timers return.

One thing I would say though is that with the notable exception of Chris Wilson, none of the traders really seem to contribute to the forum any more, save to answer things directly concerning them.