The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi everyone!

Guest ross7mac

Guest ross7mac

Hi everyone,

I'm flying from the north of scotland to north london to purchase a supra on tuesday so thought I would join up to take advantage of what the club had to offer. How do I go about the possibility of becoming a paid up member? What are the price options and what is on offer? And does anyone have any gems of wisdom/top tips/sound advice for a new supra owner?

cheers, Ross

Welcome bud, where in Scotland you from? We have members all over these days!

There should be a link at the top of the page for you on how to be a paid member. It's £10 a year, you can get a life time (10 year) membership but can't remember the price now!

Have a read of the buying guide or take it with you even to know what to look for. Where are you getting it from? What spec is it?

Guest ross7mac

Cheers man, I'm originally from Inverness but now living in Aberdeen. Nice one, that's me paid up! Getting from a place called Cheshunt and it's an RZ turbo auto with a few things modified on it but all fairly sensible/beneficial and nothing too outlandish which is exactly what I'm looking for :) nice one, i'll have a good read through and definitely take some notes :)

Cheers man, I'm originally from Inverness but now living in Aberdeen. Nice one, that's me paid up! Getting from a place called Cheshunt and it's an RZ turbo auto with a few things modified on it but all fairly sensible/beneficial and nothing too outlandish which is exactly what I'm looking for :) nice one, i'll have a good read through and definitely take some notes :)

There are a good few guys from aberdeen (and a few from everywhere in between here and Inverness lol) on here, I myself are from just outside aberdeen (newburgh). There's word of a car meet on the 8th of August with a load of local petrolheads, will keep you informed if your free, Pop along!