Thread: This Sunday- Beauliea Motor museum Jap day

Got the shiny bug. Club Member ripped_fear's Avatar
    Feedback
    95 (100%)

This Sunday- Beauliea Motor museum Jap day

As above who fancies it-

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/news/simply-japanese-2015-pr1

Only £10pp.
    I went from a 220bhp Sapphire Cosworth > Supra TT BPU circa 400 BHP......................BUt dont worry I had plenty of experiance on Mario Kart -scotty71
    If you were an engine would you like JP as your owner:-)? I'd report him to the RSPCE (Royal Society of Prevention of Cruelty to Engines).-Chris Wilson
    That was SupraPond 2010. WaspyPod was a corker, never seen to many wasps in one place.-Branners
    I am bad, but then I'm not a moderator....Im so much more.-Branners
    You are bloody nuts. Nothing comes close dude, what the hell would you replace it with? A GTR, that's like going from Kiera Knightley to Susan Boyle.-Supra Gaz

Gail Swallows.... Club Member Benjy's Avatar
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    That's not a bad idea! Will check with the wife!
    1997 FACELIFT RZ TT BPU+ AUTO

Even my mum likes it. And she's a proper miserable old bat!©Benjy2010

"...she's not going to change her mind, even if you get her a unicorn that sh!ts chocolate!" ©Havard2015

Feedback
    95 (100%)
    Good man. Cheap day out and a good one too.
    I went from a 220bhp Sapphire Cosworth > Supra TT BPU circa 400 BHP......................BUt dont worry I had plenty of experiance on Mario Kart -scotty71
    If you were an engine would you like JP as your owner:-)? I'd report him to the RSPCE (Royal Society of Prevention of Cruelty to Engines).-Chris Wilson
    That was SupraPond 2010. WaspyPod was a corker, never seen to many wasps in one place.-Branners
    You are bloody nuts. Nothing comes close dude, what the hell would you replace it with? A GTR, that's like going from Kiera Knightley to Susan Boyle.-Supra Gaz

Feedback
    30 (100%)
    Could wangle that actually!
    -1996 Deep Jewel Green Single 6, CCW LM20's, Stock Body FTW!
    -1967 Shelby GT500, Ford Mustang. Self built 'Eleanor' replica.
    -j_jza80 about my Supra: "This thread should be stickied, and titled: 'FAO new members, this is how a Supra should look!"

Feedback
    95 (100%)
    Good man