The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER South wales meet 23 Aug

downimpact

Anyone up for a meet and drive? Plan is 23rd Aug meet at J30 services m4 at 15:00 then drive up to Caerphilly mountain hut for burger/steak bap etc. May go on for further drive if numbers and people want.

Thanks Jon

1. Downimpact

2. J_supra_07

3. Mason

4, LewysDanny

5. Chenco9

6. awaiting your name....

Edited by downimpact
changed to services not toby (see edit history)

Thanks for the nice comments guys . I would give serious consideration to starting a detailing business, but for the lack of custom here in South Wales . Having said that I think I have already got most of the quality polishes , waxes , shampoos, hell I even have a brand new electric mains buffer with all the different grade buff pads that I have never had the need to use lol.

Thanks for the nice comments guys . I would give serious consideration to starting a detailing business, but for the lack of custom here in South Wales . Having said that I think I have already got most of the quality polishes , waxes , shampoos, hell I even have a brand new electric mains buffer with all the different grade buff pads that I have never had the need to use lol.

thers a workshop here