The mkiv Supra Owners Club

East Supra meet up.

Suprakeith

Right guys been looking for location to organise meet up for us supra owners and think Bury St Edmunds be best place due to being in middle more or less and its meant to be a nice town.

Am thinking Saturday 29th August 2015 at 3pm to meet for coffee and chat.

Have found a Costa coffee in the centre of town put unsure of parking and be good to be close to cars to keep eye on them.

So if anyone can please recommend anything else in Bury St Edmunds that they know of would be great help and can update this post with the location.

Think be really good to meet up and get this zone more active together as a group.

This is the address for meeting point Costa Coffee at Bury St Edmunds

Post code for the Cattle Market car park: IP33 3BA, Address: Parkway, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 3BA.

Edited by Suprakeith
added address (see edit history)

Be good to see you mate, we could convoy there together if wanted as we both from Peterborough area

Indeed and that sounds like a plan to me :). I do still have your number, so we could always sort something out nearer the time, although at this rate, there's only going to be 3 of us :search:!

Indeed and that sounds like a plan to me :). I do still have your number, so we could always sort something out nearer the time, although at this rate, there's only going to be 3 of us :search:!

Sweet yea 100% sort it nearer the time and aslong as few of us turn up it will be worth it!

• 3 weeks later...