The mkiv Supra Owners Club

East Supra meet up.

Suprakeith

Haven't had a meet yet, was planning on this one as I'm only in Norwich but the Supra is having a respray this weekend so can't make it :( but will be sure to try make the next one.

I will be organising more meets, aim to do every couple months so we can all get to know each other better and enjoy the cars

The car park is quite large and spread out so I suggest keeping to the right hand lane once in off the slip road then take your first right and head to the far side, there is a long tall wall with a long line of good parking spaces in front.

Most folk take the first left and fill the other side of the car park leaving a nice bit of space on the far right hand side ;)

For those after a visual marker for the car park entrance - it is opposite Cineworld/Frankie & Benny's/Ask.

• 2 weeks later...
0Already happened? the one in Thetford? they were only talking about Thetford like 2 weeks ago!! my friends and I are around the RAF bases and would like to meet if there is one happening in Thetford.

I hope this happens soon!!

That was Bury.

I think the end of September or early October ŵill be likely for the Thetford meet. If the guys could shout out dates they can't do on this thread I'll book a table, going by general consensus, at Zak's when I return from holiday next weekend

That was Bury.

I think the end of September or early October ŵill be likely for the Thetford meet. If the guys could shout out dates they can't do on this thread I'll book a table, going by general consensus, at Zak's when I return from holiday next weekend ��

That sounds good to me and only weekend cant do really is the 10-11th October as at Santa pod that weekend.

• 1 month later...