The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra TT6 Manual Owner in Devon!!

ozzysoil

Hi All,

Just picked up my Supra TT6 manual on friday after trading in my R34 GTT at Torque GT, had to wait 10 looonngg weeks, for it to arrive from Japan, but boy is it worth it, the Skyline was good fun, but this beast is on a different level, cant stop grinning everytime I boot it, although it sometimes hits a brick wall, which I think is the fuel cut triggering...will have to sort that soon LOL! Anyway, thought I would share some pics to see if you guys approve. One last thing...the car came with a large ARC full carbon fibre GT rear wing (complete with carbon fibre mounts), which I will be putting up for sale soon if anyones interested (pm me), plus I will post up some pics with it on the car if requested. Hopefully I will see some of you guys at local meets perhaps.

Cheers for now!!:friday:

P1020728-1a.jpg

P1020729-1a.jpg

P1020730-1a.jpg

P1020732-1a.jpg

P1020735-1a.jpg

A TRD rear wing would be nice, but I can live with the standard one for now. Regarding the mechanicals though, it has all the BPU parts already installed, though I do need to fit an FCD. Its quick, but there is always room for improvement.....would like it to be as fast as my Busa, but that may cost a fair bit to achieve:confused: Is the next stage a single turbo conversion? not sure about that mod, as I am loving the power delivery of the sequential turbos, and dont fancy the lag of a big turbo, any suggestions?

Hi All,

With regards the rear wing, I have for sale I believe it is the ARC GTC-300 model (Full Carbon fibre), and I have attached some pics of it below. It was a bit milky on the top, when it was removed, so I gave it a t-cut and then back to blacked it and it is looking a lot better now, however you might want to clear coat it to make it brand new again. As you know these wings are not cheap 1000 pounds plus, brand new, but I am open to sensible offers, so try me. Thanks!

P1020704.JPG

P1020705.JPG

P1020707.JPG

P1020708.JPG

supra-7a.jpg