The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Outdoor Karting at Thruxton Racetrack

gordy.r

Now that the summer weather is nearing and the nights are lighter, would anyone in the southern England area be interested in a Go Karting evening at Thruxton race track?

Depending on numbers etc we can look to pre book either a weekday evening session or a weekend day session (although these are quite full already, but no harm in trying).

No dates or prices confirmed yet, just an interest and ideas thread at present.

The karts are 390cc race chassis karts with 13bhp and a top speed in excess of 55mph.

Those interested add your names to the list.

http://www.thruxtonkarting.co.uk/Tracks/

uploadfromtaptalk1433432125211.jpg

p.s we also use the honda gx 390 engines, and the "race chassis" they use .. aren't proper race chassis! but either way if you end up going there i may be interested, if you wanted to discuss some club perks by coming to me let me know im sure i can do a decent deal.

p.s we also use the honda gx 390 engines, and the "race chassis" they use .. aren't proper race chassis! but either way if you end up going there i may be interested, if you wanted to discuss some club perks by coming to me let me know im sure i can do a decent deal.

Deffo sounds good, but a bit far for a lot of the Hampshire area lot to travel for a days karting, but could be a good shout for a weekend event with camping / B&B and a night out etc!

Deffo sounds good, but a bit far for a lot of the Hampshire area lot to travel for a days karting, but could be a good shout for a weekend event with camping / B&B and a night out etc!

i lived in Hampshire up till 2 years ago, regularly drive back to visit friends its 2 hours door to door to get back to Alton, plus the a303 is a good drive ;)

but i get what you are saying!

Masterfet I'll be organising a karting meet soon so will be in touch

no probs :)