The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Meet!! Birmingham/Solihull Area.....

Glanza_Mike

Hey guys,

I see a few of us like tooquicktostop, Nicholas, SupraLeeturbo to name a few were interested in a meet, i live in Hall Green Birmingham, which is near Shirley/Solihull and near the NEC.

Any of you guys up for a meet sometime soon as i won't be able to make it to the one at Wroxall Abbey as i'm in London.

Let me know if you're interested and if you have a place in mind for it :)

1. Glanza_Mike

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, ill be in a Supra :) might be the only one by the sounds of it haha

All other cars are welcome though, im sure my Dad will probably tag along in one of his Skylines too so the Supras are going to be outnumbered it seems lol

How is Sunday 21st June for everyone?

Are there any supras going :innocent:

haha il bring mine just so there will be at least 1 Supra at the Supra meet :) lol

Haha, ill be in a Supra :) might be the only one by the sounds of it haha

All other cars are welcome though, im sure my Dad will probably tag along in one of his Skylines too so the Supras are going to be outnumbered it seems lol

How is Sunday 21st June for everyone?

21st is father's day so not sure whats planned yet as to if I can make that one

Haha i'll have to make sure she's spotless if i'll be the only one in a Supra :D

I've been to a couple car meets at the Drum & Monkey pub in Dorridge if that's any good for people?

i guess Fathers Day isn't the best time for a meet, although personally my Dad would love it haha

21st June should be ok for me as I'm busy the following week.

How about an evening meet to allow us to get the Fathers day things done during the day?

Should be in my Supra too :)

Hopefully the venue has no speed bumps.

Guest Nicholas

I'm game guys but Birmingham is a bit far for us Leicester lot especially me, it would cost me a couple of hundred quid in clutch wear if there was any traffic. If you do one near the M69 myself and Jake (Black_Widow87) would be in.

Guest Nicholas
Id love to see your car Nick, the M69 is 35 miles away from apparently about 40-45 mins it says on google. We could maybe try a meet somewhere half way?

Azam what needs doing to ur car mate?

Works for me mate, are there any services that way?