The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Meet!! Birmingham/Solihull Area.....

Glanza_Mike

PM Littlenum (James) mate. He's based in Stourbridge and is a top bloke and has his own unit. He replaced my crank pulley and faulty PS pump recently and has worked on my Supras for over 10 years now. Highly recommended.

Greg

Okay Thanks Greg, I will contact him.

I'm getting married in 2 months so trying to prioritize my car because I know it will be a few years till I can get my hands on it again.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am up for a meet now the car is finally finished.
How about changing things up and have an evening meet?

Can't remember if we'd ever have one of those. Get the cars somewhere nice for some stationary photos.

Where in the Midlands are you from?

Anyone can arrange a meet but its not that easy to get folks to agree to a date, time and venue

That is very true, I don’t see this following through unless someone takes lead on it. Unfortunately I don’t know many nice places to meet in the midlands as I haven’t lived there for a few years now.

I will be coming in August for a month so I am free then as my car is in Birmingham.

This made me laugh

• 1 year later...

Went to caffeine and machine last evening. It was the first daikoku night (japanese cars night) and they are going to do it every Wednesday going forward. It was a great event. Some really nice cars and great atmosphere. Maybe we can do a meet there?