Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking really good dude, it'll be a stunner when you're done [emoji6]

There's a fuel tank guard here with your name on it, just need to figure out how best to send it [emoji23]

/QUOTE]

In a strong box with security guards and an armed response unit following

So took the junkyard dog out for a short test drive on private land ;) today and a good result the old barge dapps on fairish the sequential system works a treat thanks to the replacement vsv’s the box is smooth and I believe this car will make a very comfortable cruising machine only a couple of teething troubles the speedo isn’t working and one of the brakes got a little warm so another day of fettling and then mot

So two steps forward and one back today front number plate attached and speedo now working (crossed wire issue) but on inspection of the rear o/s brakes which appeared to be a little warm on the test drive turns out the brakes are fine but the hub is as wonky as a donkey so the search for an o/s rear abs hub starts in earnest

81069A24-296B-435D-BE7D-FCC899930042.jpg

• 1 month later...

The junkyard dog is road legal passed mot no advisories a new wheel bearing and stub axle sorted out the wonky donkey wheel issue and now it drives like a dream as this is my first auto supra I didn’t know really what to expect as in how the drive would be and I’m happy to say what a charming thing it is I like how lazy it can be cruising around and how responsive it is when stepping on the loud peddle I like this auto life a lot ;)8974122D-DDCD-4828-92E9-CA855FD73A7D.jpg