The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Two Supras and one spanner monkey called Axl

Axl

So what needs doing? The answer is everything the car alarm was a big pain in the bumper so removed it along with some radar detector I assume was for speed cameras replaced the wiper mechanism which was Ngb and refurbed the uk headlights

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So after much pondering on what exactly to do with this car it dawned on me it would be nice to have a close to factory car as possible the red supra is modified to the point the only things that make sence on its vin plate are the colour and the frame number so operation stock-ish has begun with the silver car so here we have some 16in stock wheels

Edited by Axl (see edit history)

I will do a write up soon I used trebor69's write up in the tech section but there are some differences if you keep the supra fuse box I had a big issue with the fuel pump ecu and the efi relay and the temp sensor but a week studying wiring diagrams and cross referencing it is quite easy

https://jza80.mkivsupra.net/imports/2015/05/1101.jpg

where did you get the dash done looks similar to the ones i do ???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...