The mkiv Supra Owners Club

knightracer bonnets

Noz

Anyone had any experience with these?

The TRD bonnet I sold was epic fitment so I don't want a nice bonnet that looks warped or doesn't fit right.

I want a top secret hood. Also wondering if they come with fixings so it's plug and play. I'd assume it would be but always best to ask stupid questions.

Jamiep had a few r35 carbon bits off them a while ago I think. Not sure what the fit was like though. I think Fibreglass is a lot easier to warp than carbon. So you can't realy compare a carbon bonnet to a bumper. Besides. You never get a bumper that needs no work.

Its fibreglass; its not rocket science though. :) When something is unusable, either the mold is crap or it has been warped from multiple pops. In any case, the final product should have never left the building.

In all my years working with fibreglass boats, I've never seen anything so badly made. Uneven layers, almost see-through in areas that warrant strength, but more importantly, the whole thing was distorted beyond economical repair.

Albert is a decent guy, instead of throwing it in the skip you should have asked for a replacement or your money back.

I've bought stuff from them for years, never had a problem myself. They are a huge supplier, if you buy a kit from Japspeed. It will be knightracer supplied ;)