The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CCW classics or LM20

lewis hill

Works out from CCW direct around $770 per rim. You're looking at £2-3k by the time you've paid import tax etc etc. Also then add on another £500-1000 for tyres.

Expensive, but well worth it :D

oo have you got some? Ive got tyres anyway but i was quoted about $3640 for supra specs with shipping then £600 at customs :( was wondering if to buy new and take a loss but 1k is a fair chunk haha

my bad just looked at your garage. Very nice!

oo have you got some? Ive got tyres anyway but i was quoted about $3640 for supra specs with shipping then £600 at customs :( was wondering if to buy new and take a loss but 1k is a fair chunk haha

my bad just looked at your garage. Very nice!

No haven't got CCW on dads supra, would love too. But probably a little too rich for us!

18×11 ET50 is a good fitment for the rear for the CCW.

No haven't got CCW on dads supra, would love too. But probably a little too rich for us!

18×11 ET50 is a good fitment for the rear for the CCW.

oh yeah i just saw the picture of it on dyno and assumed CCW :) xxr look really smart, could be a option.

oh yeah i just saw the picture of it on dyno and assumed CCW :) xxr look really smart, could be a option.

They are a good rim for the money, worked out £800 inc wheel nuts and sprigot rings. Admittedly they arent quality forged rims etc but cant complain for the price.

They are a good rim for the money, worked out £800 inc wheel nuts and sprigot rings. Admittedly they arent quality forged rims etc but cant complain for the price.

Thats not bad at all! I want the CCW so bad but trying to justify 3k is hard haha really like the d15's too

Thats not bad at all! I want the CCW so bad but trying to justify 3k is hard haha really like the d15's too

You wait till you see the CCW in person, then you really will be sold :)

Hope you like polishing them though, if you go for a polished set that is. You'll have to keep on top of cleaning them!

I just bought some works wheels, could of got ccw's for the price but didn't wanna copy everyone :D like Chris said even used ones will cost you wonga, there's a set for sale right now for 2.4k iirc. For that money you may aswell buy new, at least that way you know there fresh of the box and you can choose your own specs and finish :)

You wait till you see the CCW in person, then you really will be sold :)

Hope you like polishing them though, if you go for a polished set that is. You'll have to keep on top of cleaning them!

I have seen some lm20 on a civic an they looked amazing. Haha yeah i clean my car every week without fail, i'll probably put some poorboys sealer on them. Although it does make them look a bit more misty

I just bought some works wheels, could of got ccw's for the price but didn't wanna copy everyone :D like Chris said even used ones will cost you wonga, there's a set for sale right now for 2.4k iirc. For that money you may aswell buy new, at least that way you know there fresh of the box and you can choose your own specs and finish :)

Doesnt that set come with nearly new R888's though?

Where abouts have you seen them for that price? Yeah i see what you mean but still £600 for a box is quite steep lol

Just had a look on parts for sale and £2200 for some with tyres, not bad but i dont really like the black face polished lip look plus want as aggressive set as possible. Maybe ordering direct is the only way lol

Edited by lewis hill (see edit history)

Doesnt that set come with nearly new R888's though?

I think your right my pedigree chum

Where abouts have you seen them for that price? Yeah i see what you mean but still £600 for a box is quite steep lol

Just had a look on parts for sale and £2200 for some with tyres, not bad but i dont really like the black face polished lip look plus want as aggressive set as possible. Maybe ordering direct is the only way lol

That's what I thought about my wheels mate, they hardly ever come up for sale and when they do they arnt in the correct specs I'd like! So just bit the bullet and bought new :)

Who's a dealer of the XXR wheels? I just fallen in love with one of their wheels the XXR 530 in chrome black...! I think it will really suit my car..! Till now been looking at the CCW SP16 Hybrid, but for a fraction of the price I think these wheels will look super on my car and the fact that the spoke goes to the brim of the car makes it look a lot bigger than a dishy wheel.