The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whiftbitz Handling Kit and SRD Undertray

Big Mark

My car was fitted with all that a couple of years ago and as Paul said at the time, it drives like a rollerskate now.

I didn't find the job difficult at all; I left it at Paul's for a couple of weeks, went back with a pile of money and left soon afterwards with a great car and no money. I would recommend it

Get new arms! There's no other choice.

I had an upper rear fail MOT last year and other was an advisory, so I changed both arms for new ones. Not sure if I'm going to poly bush these or not when I fit my kit. On one hand they're almost new but will having one pair of arms rubber whilst others are poly be noticeable?

I'm in this situation at the moment with do I polybush or not. Front uppers are discontinued and for love nor money I cannot find anyone who has stock.

Got play in one front upper and ball joint knocking on one rear. Don't know what way to go, heard a lot of people say that they are very happy with the ride after fully polybushing.

If the ball joints got play in it then you don't really have a choice other than to replace the arm

or find a way of replacing just the ball joint which i don't think is a viable option as far as i'm aware.

Or fit aftermarket arms like the Ikeya type if you can't get OE, looks like a pair of Ikeya front upper

arms are around £400

• 3 weeks later...

Well my plan to strip parts off May bank holiday, press out the old bushes, get arms powder coated, fit new bushes, re-fit arms, fit coilovers and anti-roll bars the weekend after ran into a hurdle at stage 1.

Of the 10 arms to come off only 2 are off, the others have bolts rusted into the bushes I'd guess as aren't moving. Air saw purchased so this weekend I'll be cutting the old bolts off.

So be warned people, this is truly an horrid job. because when those bolts seize they really seize. Will be worth it in the end though!

Well my plan to strip parts off May bank holiday, press out the old bushes, get arms powder coated, fit new bushes, re-fit arms, fit coilovers and anti-roll bars the weekend after ran into a hurdle at stage 1.

Of the 10 arms to come off only 2 are off, the others have bolts rusted into the bushes I'd guess as aren't moving. Air saw purchased so this weekend I'll be cutting the old bolts off.

So be warned people, this is truly an horrid job. because when those bolts seize they really seize. Will be worth it in the end though!