The mkiv Supra Owners Club

alarm install supra

jza800

The Clifford I have inhibits in two places. It cuts in between the starter circuit and ignition power. Which are both off the plug at the back of the key in the dash and as said above if you know this its quite easy to circumvent.

You could inhibit the main power feed for the fuel pump controller which is in the boot if you wanted something a little less obvious which is on the near side behind the boot plastics above the wheel arch. There are wiring diagrams for it in the downloads section of the forum.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?72869-Wiring-diagrams

Yes, but can i find it one the main ecu in the front off the car?? i have attach the j-spec ecu pinouts..

Grey body loom plug, pin 4 I think.

Why take it from there though? Far too easy to get to. Take it from the back, be discrete about it and just do the job properly!