The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bits for Sale - mostly aftermarket

TuneR

2019 EDIT, forgot about these few bits and added more.

First off im in the south of Ireland so parts are ex delivery, ill check for anyone genuinely interested. Usually on here. I am open to sensible offers, thanks. Payment can be made through Paypal but if you want purchase protection, please add the cost on (3.4%, etc.).

Turbosmart eBoost2 boost controller - €250. Worked perfectly when i took it off my Aristo before i sold her on, pipes are mostly blue with it. Small one for boost gauge is black. Retails about £530

attachment.php?attachmentid=230667&stc=1&d=1549557079

Speedo Converter - €20. Not sure who made it, TRL Performance was on a sticker next to it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=230668&stc=1&d=1549557079

HIDs - €50. Suits the UK headlights, plug and play, not sure about JDM. They're HB3/HB5 i think. 4 spare of each bulb and 1 spare ballast.

16 RAYS blue extended wheel nuts - €40 (no lock nuts with them, they are well used as they were on a track car so have some chips taken out of them. Ill include 4 replica normal ones on right, if someone wants 20)

Apexi Versa Cruise Ground Stabiliser - €20 (good for older cars with a grounding issue)

Alpine Mobile Media Station IVA D900J DVD/tv/monitor headunit - €100 includes aerials to hook up tv and can also hook up other RCAs like reversing camera, etc.(were about €2,000 new about 3/4 years ago). It is a JDM part so is NTSC/region1...

SOLD LIST

Cusco Zero 2e coilovers - (sold)

B&M low spoiler - (sold)

Pre facelift steering wheel - (gone)

Whifbitz 2.5" twin box cat back exhaust - (sold)

3" Jspec second decat - (sold)

SPA dual gauge - (sold)

Kakimoto HYPER FULLMEGA N1+Rev. exhaust - (sold)

HKS Speed Limit Defencer Type II - (sold)

HKS BOV - (sold)

Give me first refusal on the b+m spoiler please

Can you quote me postage to KA12 please

copycat!!

- - - Updated - - -

I've got the b&m spoiler on my car cost me £400 so this is a bargain!

I was going to say that - huuuuuuuge bargain.

Tbh i had no idea of the spoilers worth, came with the NA Supra i bought. Anyway ill get delivery quotes for everybody who asked over the weekend once i measure/weigh stuff. :thumbs:

Ideal thanks. PM me along with your paypal once you know the total.:)

Sorry lads totally forgot about this over the weekend and i dont usually go online at the weekends, i have enough of computers during the week lol. Replying to everyone now. :)

What part of Ireland you in man? Is the decat for j spec tt?

Im in Limerick mate, yup will only fit J specs.

Your coil overs are actually zero 2e. Just thought I'd let you know. Slightly better than zero2 [emoji1]

Cheers mate, a little better is still better lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.