The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wales meet Swansea way? *updated details first post

downimpact

Hey Guys,

Wonder if it worth having a meet down Swansea way to try and get more welsh members together maybe once every few months, any interest in this? Probably on a weekend, dates to suit if interest from people.

Ok dates 3rd May, Meet circa 14:00 in Swansea J47 then convoy to final location.

For anyone going from Cardiff or east we'll meet at M4 J30 services to convoy leaving at 13:00

Edited by downimpact
details (see edit history)

I'd come along too :) although I won't have my supra for about a month after this next weekend but if dates match up then il be there :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'd come along too :) although I won't have my supra for about a month after this next weekend but if dates match up then il be there :)

Guest Suprem3x

Bit late to the party but I'll tag along. I'd be coming from Cardiff way so anyone else in that area who wants to convoy would be pretty cool. Just need a definite date and location.

Jon has messaged me for a few ideas of where we could go, it's really depending on the time!

If its gonna be a 2pm job then I know a nice car park where some of the local car guys meet, plenty of spaces and close to the town centre :)

Happy to meet up with you guys who are convoying at a services and we'll convoy from there??

Where you thinking to end up? just so can share postcode in case convoy gets split and also is it pub or somewhere?

There's a few places really mate, its not far from wind street, u have TGIs, Smokehaus, Chiquitos, Weatherspoons etc

Could even go to the Potters wheel on the end of the kingsway (another weatherspoons)

Depends what people are after really :)