The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Andover- Hampshire Charity Car meet

ripped_fear

Hampshire Charity Car meet is on this Sunday at 6pm.

Wondered if any locals fancy coming along, me and another member, plus a few other local car guys are going to meet at Winnal Tesco's and convoy up to meet the HCOC at 6pm across the road, then enter all together.

No idea what type of meet it will be, could be a chav fest maybe not. If it is I wont be stopping long.

Anyway if your local may be worth it for an evening out.

Anyone up for it?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes mate you got a post code? I would ask Paul if he wanted to go up together but as his car will piss all over mine, no point :D

Junction 9 on the M3, left at the round-a-bout then first exit.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Tesco+Extra/@51.0685506,-1.2936196,16z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1swinall+tesco!3m1!1s0x48741213504f2761:0x134e79cc81450378

How rude its. mr prick

Yes master... Funnily enough I'm working in an old peoples home, they have plenty of scooters free if you fancy a new project, don't think it would cost much to slam these bad boys, de basket them, slap a sub on the back and up rate the battery