The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling road day

RichTrdAlsop

The guys on pistonheads.com have organised a RR day at Clive Atthowe in north Norwich on Saturday 28th March if anyone is interested. £36 for two runs, AFR is monitored and you get a print out of the best power run. You need to out your name down on the forum though, so will have to sign up if not already a member.

http://Www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=121&t=1482209&mid=46732&nmt=Rolling+Road+Day+March+2015

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi guys

I'm resurrecting this thread as the guys on Piston Heads are trying to organise another Rolling Road day:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=121&t=1572434

I've signed up as I want to see how well/badly my car is running since the swap and I didn't know if you guys or anyone else, was interested in going along?

I have 3 more days of tinkering to get Mike's VVTI V8 ready to find out what it's worth, if we can get 2 of these 3 days in in time, I could map his transmission on the way there, it'd be interesting to see how they compared? And maybe you would be interested to fondle his F.P's? ;)

Edited by David P (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to get my car on there to see how it currently is. I've not driven the car more than 20 miles in 3 years as it's been nothing but trauma getting it back to working order. Can I slot in as a provisional or is it 100% or not at all? Mine is a revision 3 1uz vvti v8 Supra.

• 2 weeks later...