The mkiv Supra Owners Club

(Suggestion) Supra meet in the midlands

Supratoc1990

hey all,

i've been on this for about a year and i'm getting to know a lot of people with supra's around the country from the north right down to the south and a hell of a lot of places in between. and i'm just wondering could we have a meet somewhere in the middle of the country to put faces too names/cars

Maybe some where in Athlone some Sunday in the next month or two

it is just an idea and I apologise if i'm stepping on anyone's toes...

Regards

Sean

• 2 weeks later...

We done a trip to mulingar about 7 years ago and there was three southern cars haha 70% supras live North due to the tax reasons

Although we are in talks about a night stay over , I was thinking bundoran but a few have mentioned Galway, supra road trip bar beer stay the night photoshoot the next day then head home lol if we picked Galway it means we be traveling down to Dublin and across the center of Ireland :)

We done a trip to mulingar about 7 years ago and there was three southern cars haha 70% supras live North due to the tax reasons

Although we are in talks about a night stay over , I was thinking bundoran but a few have mentioned Galway, supra road trip bar beer stay the night photoshoot the next day then head home lol if we picked Galway it means we be traveling down to Dublin and across the center of Ireland :)

Sounds Great ! G-g-g-g-g-galway

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There's a new monthly event starting at Mondello park called 'Auto Heroes' organised by Dave Egan from the Irish Drift Championship.

It involves all sorts of things from pay on the day drifting, time attack, show and shine etc. I think it would be a good idea to organise a meet at one of these? What do people think?

the day we did the dublin port tunnel run was a good days crack.

• 2 weeks later...

It's at Mondello park dude. It's a good day for everyone no matter what you're interested in tbh. Drifting, time attack, gymkhana, show n' shine and driver displays etc. Very well organised, last one looked very good!

I'll be down at every round of the Irish Drift Championship next year as well.

• 1 month later...
im game for a meet at some point when the weather's nice

Where in Ireland are you? We have cars and coffee on first sunday of every month , 300+ cars ; good mixture of Italian exotic , American Muscle , Jap cars , German marques

Most of us go to this with the Supra's