The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project Super widebody BOMB 2

Ibrar Jabbar

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read through the whole of your first project and now this one. I love you attention to detail. Have you still got the red car? Thinking I might have to keep an eye on this (if you're still selling) as this really is a great looking car!

That must have took a while :D The red Supra is SORN'd and will be back out in April.

Love this, kit looks amazing in black. Makes me want another Supra lol:cool:

Go on Jamie :eyebrows:

Looks very naughty in black....

:eyebrows:

cant say a bad thing about it

looking stunning brother, i cant believe you've been keeping these new pics from me and i live just down the road. lol:cool:

Top Secret big man I don't want you copying my style... wait a minute did you just order a kit? :p;)

• 4 weeks later...

The car is almost done, just the bonnet to spray up, interior to fit up and a few other niggly bits to do. Updates on all that later this week.

However here is a quick update on the ducktail spoiler, I have now got it looking just how I wanted it.

Here it is just placed on and unpainted.

attachment.php?attachmentid=217771&d=1490567191

attachment.php?attachmentid=217772&d=1490567191

attachment.php?attachmentid=217773&d=1490567191

attachment.php?attachmentid=217774&d=1490567191

salt_20170326_230110_286.jpg

salt_20170326_230818_545.jpg

salt_20170326_231108_786.jpg

salt_20170326_231130_774.jpg

Top work Ibrar, but for me i think this spoiler should be as if its part of the tailgate and actually bonded to it then blended so it looks

like one piece, then where it bolts to the tailgate could be slimmed down as they look too fat to me

Just my 2p's worth but other than that great work, look forward to the Datsun build :)

Thanks for doing the BM wheels for me

Looking mint Ibrar, Some real quality work going into that.

Spoiler is not to my personal taste as I prefer to older lower version but each to their own :thumbs:

Thanks Mike :thumbs:

So what's the going rate on these spoilers when they go up for sale ??????

- - - Updated - - -

Can't decide if I like the modifications to it or I like it how you just had it.

I will announce a price once I have had the plug made up, thanks.

Top work Ibrar, but for me i think this spoiler should be as if its part of the tailgate and actually bonded to it then blended so it looks

like one piece, then where it bolts to the tailgate could be slimmed down as they look too fat to me

Just my 2p's worth but other than that great work, look forward to the Datsun build :)

Thanks for doing the BM wheels for me

Thanks Dunk, The spoiler sides are thick on the sides but it all looks a lot more in proportion now, might be the matt colour throwing it off!

Best looking supra I've ever seen, I normally hate widebody but that's epic.

Thanks Jamie

Bomb 1 and Bomb 2 the two best widebody supras for sure

I echo jamies post above, most widebody kits just dont suit the supras body and ruin the shape of the car in my opinion

My perfect looking supra right there

If was to do a supra again, Id be picking up a cheap as NA with tatty body work and this would be the route Id go down.

:drool: Youve done it again Ibby! Brilliant work, looks spot on. Think i prefer it in red though, looks more epic. Back end, skirts and wings are honestly my fav's out of all the kits out there - perfect!

Thanks guys :thumbs:

Incredible bud, you've got the ducktail height/angle just right now too imo :cool: really pleased to see that it's staying n/a too

If I keep the car, it wont be NA for long :D

Wow, that ducktail is awesome.

Great looking Supra, amazing attention to detail

Like I said Ibrar when I popped over, that car is all me :D

Thanks guys :thumbs:

Looking awesome mate, only thing I think is the sides look a little too thick and reckon they would look better is they were closer to the boot lid line.

Cant wait to see them both together :drool:

Thanks Jake, will hopefully do a photo shoot of both cars in April after I come back from holiday.

Whilst i appreciate all the hard work it's too wide for me.

Please start making that bonnet though! :D

Thanks, bonnet is one off and too much hard work to make copies. ;)