The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spring cleaning Druridge bay REARRANGED AGAIN FOR JUNE 28th

safcdixon

Would have loved to have been there especially with the way the weather turned out.

Sterling job on the organisation Marc - stand looks great. Just keep what I paid for my ticket.

Haha cheers Steve ;) i dont mind refunding poeple when theres a genuine reason which i think everyones was tbh the revised date just landed on a weekend where 5/6 of you had stuff planned it really cant be helped, its a bit frustrating that theres so many in the area and we only managed 5supras and Bosscos M3,

i was thinking bout jacking it in this morning tbh, but it was a really enjoyable day today, so stuff it il keep trying regardless

I'm thinking about taking the day off work due to the fact my face is the same colour as my car. You know me, I'm not one for exaggeration.

:rofl: my shoulders and back are the same like :( defintley shouldnt have wore a wife beater :D Lobster springs to mind defintley gonna be sore tomorrow haha

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its a thankless task Marc and there wouldn't even have been 5 cars today without you! Keep flying the flag mate!

Good couple of months of summer left yet, let's sort out a few good supra meets; I'm happy to help plan if needed.

Its a thankless task Marc and there wouldn't even have been 5 cars today without you! Keep flying the flag mate!

Good couple of months of summer left yet, let's sort out a few good supra meets; I'm happy to help plan if needed.

;)

Im more than happy for others to help setup meets/events mate, the more to do the better imo, keeps the interest there for everyone which in turn should make it easier to fill stands out in the long term

I should have looked on here before turning up guys. I ended up on a car park away from everyone, I rolled past in my dog (only owned 6 days), I walked passed and was going to introduce myself but you guys seemed to be chatting so didn't want to bother you, some nice supras there.

Just from Gateshead mate. It looks alright from a distance but the bird etchings on the bonnet, dent in the roof and rear quarters rusting away let it down. I detailed it all day Saturday as the car looked grey and flat. I'll do a build thread when I can figure out how to become a fully fledged member lol!

Just from Gateshead mate. It looks alright from a distance but the bird etchings on the bonnet, dent in the roof and rear quarters rusting away let it down. I detailed it all day Saturday as the car looked grey and flat. I'll do a build thread when I can figure out how to become a fully fledged member lol!

Try this link it should take you to the club membership page http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/payments.php

We are having a little meet tonight at the durhamcarmeets meet at gilesgate retail park if you arent busy or we meet every wednesday at the team valley car wash near mcds

It looks canny in the pic above aswell, try getting a paint correction done, swirl marks and bird shite etchings can be removed with a good da polisher,

Btw if your wanting to do a project thread they have to be started in the supra chat forum then they get moved into the project section if the pics are direct uploaded to the forum (not using photobucket or whatever) and its a good write up

I used to do detailing mate. Once I upload the pics you will be able to see. I'll come down to the Team Valley one as my lass is working late. (please excuse the squeaking brakes when I pull in, the car is gonna get a full tear down.

Sound we usually meet at the valley around 6:30 either at the car wash or at the front of o2, good to hear its gonna get some attention :thumbs: