The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meets in yorkshire

Ric

Squires cafe in Sherbon on elmet have a jap meet the first Tuesday of every month

Yeah i went to the sherbern one many years ago with my last supras, but only in my audi recently, said Hi to you there, you don't remember :( :( haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Sorry to revive an old thread but was wondering if there's anything happening local to Sheffield any time soon. I'm off work during the week after Easter Bank holiday so if anyone wants to get together, then please advise.

Will be good to see a few others and maybe meet a few of you I spot about in Sheffield/Rotherham.

Thanks

Kam

Hi Guys,

Sorry to revive an old thread but was wondering if there's anything happening local to Sheffield any time soon. I'm off work during the week after Easter Bank holiday so if anyone wants to get together, then please advise.

Will be good to see a few others and maybe meet a few of you I spot about in Sheffield/Rotherham.

Thanks

Kam

If you want to take a trip up to Xscape in Castleford on Saturday 4th

Quite a few of us are meeting up to watch Fast 7

I would - but I have promised to watch this movie with family so don't really want to spoil it.

Weather and time depending on the showing - I may come out for a drive and meet you guys before you go to watch the movie. Still thinking about that.

Kam