The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish car show edinburgh

safcdixon

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know what Fosta_1 and kitch79's plans are they are from our area so id guess they are heading up on the sun morning, arent going or have booked somewhere already

Im still on the fence its either a late hotel booking for me or early sun morning setoff, this wedding has cocked this years weekend up for me like

Just sack the wedding off mate lol

I really cant :( He's always been one of my best mates since i was about 5, theres maybe 3/4 other freinds Id do this for, just bad luck he and his missus picked the day before the show. Il defintley be there, just dont know when

You told us he was a nob and you hadn't seen him for ages.

Na sam thinks he's a nob, she doesnt get on with him, its been a few months but that doesnt change the past, I had 15yrs being with him nearly everyday, most of my family is going, so its not like It wont be noticed if i dont go, I really cant not turn up tbh

Il be there, but probobly sunday morning

Aye that's right john[emoji106]

Did you and Sam get a room booked Marc. There's a link in post 50 to the place we are staying mate

Its fully booked bud, dont think we are coming on saturday now tbh Robby, few things are goin against it at the min, looks like it will be sunday morning drive for me

I've been following the Scottish thread as it's got the meet details and times on. So only briefly looked at this one early doors.

I'm setting off just after 4:30am... [emoji22]

And should have an Edinburgh maccy d's in me by 7:30 [emoji51][emoji106]🏼

I've been following the Scottish thread as it's got the meet details and times on. So only briefly looked at this one early doors.

I'm setting off just after 4:30am... [emoji22]

And should have an Edinburgh maccy d's in me by 7:30 [emoji51][emoji106]

Im leaving at 4am like not looking forward to it tbh, cant get to sleep either which is totally typical