AndrewOW

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sod you then,well done Pete [emoji3]

To be honest if it wasn't for Pete wanting to go to see "some shiny balls" I would have been in the hotel bar drinking beer, and the photo would never of happened!

I always now listen to Pete and go off on his diversions :)

To be honest if it wasn't for Pete wanting to go to see "some shiny balls" I would have been in the hotel bar drinking beer, and the photo would never of happened!

I always now listen to Pete and go off on his diversions :)

Be careful, he dose look a bit dodgy, but dont tell him that [emoji40]

It looks amazing, thank you to all that voted for mine in the photoshop category as well - I came third/last depending which way you look at it, I'm going for the positive :D

Small pic this year, hopefully a larger one next year!

Bigger thanks to Andrew for putting it together :thumbs: please put me down for 2!

It looks amazing, thank you to all that voted for mine in the photoshop category as well - I came third/last depending which way you look at it, I'm going for the positive :D

Small pic this year, hopefully a larger one next year!

Bigger thanks to Andrew for putting it together :thumbs: please put me down for 2!

one of the car between the trees? I voted for that, kinda shocked it didnt win!

one of the car between the trees? I voted for that, kinda shocked it didnt win!

That's the one, thank you :) I am too, but then I might be slightly biased! It's in April which I'm happy about as that's when I get married!

Keep up the good work on yours, it's always good to see updates on other aerotops

That's the one, thank you :) I am too, but then I might be slightly biased! It's in April which I'm happy about as that's when I get married!

Keep up the good work on yours, it's always good to see updates on other aerotops

mine made 5 other months in the mini pics (if im counting right) including april :)

Cheers dude, should be providing further updates around xmas time.