The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For sale bargain

Guest Dayl26

Havard does it feel good takin piss out of someone's disability? I guarantee my bank balance higher than yours and am better looking lol hahaaaa

Havard does it feel good takin piss out of someone's disability? I guarantee my bank balance higher than yours and am better looking lol hahaaaa

You do know Havard is a model right and his a millionaire from his cartel business?!

Aren't they always...!!

I'd love someone to apologise that that didn't pay attention at school and don't read books often.

Oh and welcome.

H.

I didn't pay attention in school and I don't read books often. Sorry :(

To be fair, the above is true..... other than the sorry part :D

It doesn't feel good at all. I just don't believe you. Everything "wrong" these days is a disease or disability. It's a good job there aren't any diagnoses for people who are just plain thick, ignorant or lazy or there'd be uproar.

Anyway, I love the way based on one post you can determine how much much I am worth and that you have more. Immediately I can see that you are rich.................in bullshit.

I won't doubt you are better looking though as I look like Karl Pilkington after a stroke.

Good luck selling your bargain.

H.

Some friendly advice, this really is not the forum to start a willy waving competition on - especially if you haven't even been able to spend the tenner becoming a member!?

I have bad grammar but im trying to improve. Also I use spell check though it does not work on my phone. any ways to the point I dont think people care what others earn. And people commenting on spelling and grammer try to take on board as banter or reason to go and edit your post.

Ps you need to pay up membership to sale:-)