The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Xmas meal meet Sat 20th Dec

Pete

Best day for meet (Select multiple if you like)  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Best day for meet (Select multiple if you like)

• Sat 13th Dec
    • Sun 14th Dec
    • Sat 20th Dec
    • Sun 21st Dec
    • Mon 29th
    • Tue 30th
    • Sat 13th Night Out
    • Sat 20th Night Out

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a meet taking place this wednesday guys? if so let me know where and il come up if thats ok :)

Not so much a meet mate, but three of us on here who are local get together the first Wednesday of every month for a burger and a pint :) It'll be around 7pm at the Lutley Oak in Halesowen http://www.flaminggrillpubs.com/pub/lutley-oak-halesowen/m5150/ The parking is a nightmare though :/

It will be good see you again Shawn if you can make it :)

Not so much a meet mate, but three of us on here who are local get together the first Wednesday of every month for a burger and a pint :) It'll be around 7pm at the Lutley Oak in Halesowen http://www.flaminggrillpubs.com/pub/lutley-oak-halesowen/m5150/ The parking is a nightmare though :/

It will be good see you again Shawn if you can make it :)

Ahh ok I was thinking it was kind of a meet but yeah id like to come say hi to who goes aslong as im not imposing at all :)

Ahh ok I was thinking it was kind of a meet but yeah id like to come say hi to who goes aslong as im not imposing at all :)

You are more than welcome mate! It'll be nice to have a new face to abuse, I mean to chat to :D

Pete might come too as it's his birthday this week, but he'll be turning forty and even grumpier than normal so we will have to see if he turns up lol

You are more than welcome mate! It'll be nice to have a new face to abuse, I mean to chat to :D

Pete might come too as it's his birthday this week, but he'll be turning forty and even grumpier than normal so we will have to see if he turns up lol

haha awesome cheers :) see you wednesday

• 1 month later...
Guest Gibbo-Supra27

Just wanted to say to everyone that attended the meal, thank you for making me feel welcome.

Sorry im only just replying now...

Just wanted to say to everyone that attended the meal, thank you for making me feel welcome.

Sorry im only just replying now...

It was good to meet you mate :) Have you recovered fully now from being taken out in Lilnum's Supra?!? lol