The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another addition

Guest Richie_91

Guest Richie_91

Hi, I'm Richard I'm 23 I currently own a 2012 seat leon supercopa fr and a citroen c2 gt done up to a show car I'm currently breaking the citroen and this will help fund my new project which will be a supra I've been wanting one for ages and plan on getting one in the next couple of months so I thought I'd join this forum and see what's about to give me ideas I'm after a manual targa top but I haven't come accross one yet only an auto :/

Welcome to the club Richard.

You haven't come across one yet as they never came in the RHD. You'll find some converted but again very few.

Might be worth putting up a wanted post with a budget to see if anyone is willing to sell who already has one. Failing that you'll have to do the conversion yourself.

Saying that, don't discount the auto, I have had both and the auto is one of the best I have ever driven, especially on kick down :D