The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*New* HKS Hipermax IV for JZA80

Lee P

• 9 months later...
Any more info on performance/road time against the nitron R1's and twin flex etc? :)

I find the HKS more streetable if Im honest

It really is one of the best suspension kits around at the moment

They seem to have a great balance now between handling and comfort

They are not as harsh as they used to be and the level of adjustment is very good.

Guest Budz86

I fitted a set of these in Feb and can honestly say they are a brilliant setup! Comfortable when normal road driving and soak up the bumps with ease but still giving very precise and predictable handling. It's given me much more confidence in the car already, even with 800 horses under my right foot! Had a set of Tein superstreets on there before but these are really in another league! Changes to the ride hight etc are easy too; I can do it on the drive in about an hour front and rear if I get a move on!

These are awesome. I had mine fitted in November and love the setup. Great for the street and so many adjustable settings for harder/track racing. I'm in the standard setting at moment and have to say it's so, so nice to drive. Haven't had a proper fiddle yet but to be fairy there's simply no need at the moment :) Best suspension I've ever had.

These are awesome. I had mine fitted in November and love the setup. Great for the street and so many adjustable settings for harder/track racing. I'm in the standard setting at moment and have to say it's so, so nice to drive. Haven't had a proper fiddle yet but to be fairy there's simply no need at the moment :) Best suspension I've ever had.

/QUOTE]

Youll have to give me a demo mate, ill be in the market for some new coilovers soon