The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'94 NA-T rebuild project... SUB-ZERO

r0cknr0lla

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackpanther198

Hey Thanks for the vid mate - Real proper job!

As for the kit in iteself - could you tell me where you purchased it from? Is it SSAC ( SSAUTOCHROME.COM ) OR ( http://WWW.XS-POWER.COM )

and did you have to pay a heap of V.A.T. on arrival?

Could you link me? Thanks again and cheers!

Hey Thanks for the vid mate - Real proper job!

As for the kit in iteself - could you tell me where you purchased it from? Is it SSAC ( SSAUTOCHROME.COM ) OR ( http://WWW.XS-POWER.COM )

and did you have to pay a heap of V.A.T. on arrival?

Could you link me? Thanks again and cheers!

Hello mate 😉

Kit itself was purchased from http://xs-power.com/toyota-turbo-kits.htm.

Vat at normal rates and minimal import duties.. Was hardly anything tbf.

Hope that helps ;-)

Thanks again and cheers! They sent me these new pics of their schedule offering

Looks mint with the robo tig I say

I fancy it.[ATTACH=CONFIG]208071[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]208072[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]208073[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]208074[/ATTACH]

Thats a lovely piece! Wish i knew about that lol

Edited by r0cknr0lla (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

Small update... Car was not running properly with the stock fuel setup.. 330 injectors were maxed out at 5k rpm. The fuel pressure was also lower than it should be.. Needless to say it needed sorting.

Purchased a set of 630cc siemens injectors and walbro 255lph fuel pump.

Sent for remapping and the results were day and night.. Car is running beautifully now.

Have purchased a stainless cooling plate, SRD expansion tank and the car is currently atSRD and having shine replica diffuser fitted.

The car has had very bad camber on the rear so whilst trying to have it sorted we dicovered the rear subframe had been knocked at some stage resulting in the camber adjusting nearly impossible. SRD are currently changing the rear subframe and bushes so this should be sorted now.

The blue intake pipe is also going to be changed as I have purchased a chrome one.

The car is also booked for a Banzai feature shoot on 8th March which I am well happy about! Can't wait!!

Pic of the car with cooling plate fitted...

• 1 month later...

Small update peeps..

Rear subframe has been replaced and car is spot on now.. drives beautifully! Shout out to Lee P for sorting this issue. We discovered that the engine bay loom & Electric fan cables had been rubbing on the wheels. The fan wire nearly gone right through.

These were relocated and replaced in parts and the arch liners were then fitted back in the vehicle.

SRD also fitted a replica shine rear diffuser that I purchased...

https://photos-4.dropbox.com/t/2/AABiOAyCHuI0b1sZH5KA8zbLnZ6n5pJH2sR_5L-_LGPtMw/12/55268926/jpeg/32x32/1/_/1/2/2016-02-28%2016.41.47.jpg/EKnl1CoYseUBIAcoBw/d4e6eYQQbV_b02twS4VRi9QbhUy_P9_-lUgFqjQURUQ%2Cuwbih3RYnJBWzXcBDyNoe_MhvV287L12nF2zXQ3lG9Q?size=1280x960&size_mode=3

Also purchased a set of rear hockey sticks to fill up the side of the diffuser.. big thanks to Simon/Baldy at ABS Autobody Sussex for taking care of these for me!

The Banzai was postponed until 21st March so Mr Supraleeturbo from Exquisite Detailing will be having a go at the vehicle on Sunday 20th to be ready for the shoot.

Bit unusual but the car has become quite the film star... this picture was spotted on Facebook from what seems to be the notorious 'Fake Taxi' lol... Although the picture doesn't add-up it is quite amusing.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/1917552_10208570603600155_743245633305684480_n.jpg?oh=9691a8a3607449d791b910672334c313&oe=578F0A96

• 2 weeks later...

must admit, was a tad worried to see how this would turn out when first saw how you were doing the holes in the engine bay but has I kept reading and you took note from various comments/recommendations from others, I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing this transformation and you have done a grand job buddy. your car looks stunning and you should be proud mate. great job.

must admit, was a tad worried to see how this would turn out when first saw how you were doing the holes in the engine bay but has I kept reading and you took note from various comments/recommendations from others, I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing this transformation and you have done a grand job buddy. your car looks stunning and you should be proud mate. great job.

Thank you fella.. appreciate the kind words 👍 can only listen to the experts.. had some good hands on the car helping too so very greatful.

Think she has turned out OK lol

• 4 months later...

Thanks for that gents.. much appreciated. There are a few updates..

Car was in Banzai (This months issue).. so a few pics from that..

Came out really well and had 6 page spread which Im really happy about.

Car has been to a few shows this year and had an unfortunate bump at Tunerfest and had to have the drivers side redone.. but thanks to Blady she is back on the road again.

Few slight changes since the last update..

Dash inserts are now white and there is a black lip around sides and front..

Have to say I am well impressed with the XS-Power kit too.. has not skipped a beat.