The mkiv Supra Owners Club

21st Anniversary meeting 24th August northwest convoy

Ian Ian

Anybody fancy a convoy down to Deans place ( the falcon Inn ) for breakfast and join in with the Convoy to Gayden as we did last year :D

It was a fantastic day last year with just on or very near 100 Supra,s attending ( search for the 20th anniversary details from last year )

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?310614-21st-Anniversary-Meet-at-The-Heritage-Motor-Centre-Sunday-24th-August

Cheers

-Ian-

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Fred......Hopefully I will have finished harvesting and will be able to come. Would set off on Friday to get their for Sunday. (That's knutsford services) Stratford would be an extra day early. God. Toyota will be asking what I am doing putting so many miles on the clock.

What day do you guys usualy head down? Do you go the Sunday morning you leave the night before?

It will be an earlish start probably meet up at Knutsford services on the M6 and head down to the Falcon for breakfast

Cheers

-Ian-

:D Ok we want and we like lists here goes ;)

1, Ian Ian + 1

2, Spunkmeyer +1

3, Radio

4, Bayden_uk

Come on guys n gals it was a fantastic day last year there was just about 100 ( 99 i think was the official number ) Supra,s there last year

Cheers

-Ian-

1, Ian Ian + 1

2, Spunkmeyer +1

3, Radio

4, Bayden_uk

5, a7x +1

Dont forget you need to purchase your tickets on the club shop £6:50 each for the day inc enterance to the musium, with an extra £10 if you coming to the BBQ at the Falcon afterwards

Cheers

-Ian-

Edited by Ian Ian (see edit history)

Ok Ian. Where's the club shop?

goto first post on this thread and couple of lines down you will see "online shop" click that and enjoy the long process of getting your tickets, like I just did...

- - - Updated - - -

Ian ian... we are paid up for this event!!!...

Ok Ian. Where's the club shop?

Go to Members chat section and click the online shop .......and click the 21st anniversary bit and follow the instructions etc etc

You can pay just for the day or if you want the join us at the BBQ you can pay for that at the same time too :D

Cheers

-Ian-

It will be an earlish start probably meet up at Knutsford services on the M6 and head down to the Falcon for breakfast

Cheers

-Ian-

seems it's August already... what time ish are we meeting up at Knutsford Services Ian...

Gutted. Can't go to meet. Just going to book my ticket so thought I would see if the wife fancied coming as the BBQ sounded good. She has just told me that we are going to my mates secret 60th birthday party. Sick as a chip really fancied it.