The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sunday: USSC at Crail

Westy

A quick clean with CarPlans new Demon Spray Foam in preparation for tomorrow's drive through to Crail! :D

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/22/edesygu2.jpg

Thats the first I've actually seen of your car. Looks good. Alloys look pretty damn nice on it. Stock bodied is the way to go (ie exactly like mine :p). Only issue, lose the rear plate surrounds or I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore.

Yeah was a good day! Good to meet those who I hadn't met before hand and likewise I shall get some pics up a bit later too!

Also, thanks to Sunny for the advice and homework for me to get on with over the next few weeks! :)

Just looking at having the best looking 199 silver Supra in the West of Scotland haha :p

When it comes to 199 Silver, you cannot describe them in the positive of "best", more like "least worst" :grin:

That said, yours isn't even the least worst 199 in Dumbarton hahahaha